IRISPowerscan : High-Speed Scanning
Capture any document right into your document management application!
- Capture from any scanner, file, MFP, watched folder, or the Cloud (Box, DropBox, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Extract valuable data from all your documents
- Populate the index fields of your DMS, ECM, Cloud systems or document workflows automatically
- Retrieve and share document faster and more easily
Are you sure that ?
- That the crucial business information coming from your documents is integrated into your company systems correctly and quickly enough so you don’t lose money?
- That you are using optimal file formats (PDF, Word, etc.) for your business requirements?
- That your archiving costs and memory usage are minimized and under control?
The most powerful production solution for document capture
- High volume Scanning, Classification & Indexing
- Scan/Import from any scanner , MFP or watched folder (without user intervention) or even from the Cloud
- Export of indexed and compressed files in any format to any destination (ex. to your applications, to folders, the Cloud, etc.)
Completely integrated workflow
- Scanning & Sorting
- Quality control and validation
- Processing (OCR, Document Creation & PDF or PDF/A Compression)
- Export to any system
IRISPowerscan™ 10 comes in different versions in order to suit any business need, as illustrated in this version table. Of course, you can always complete your version with any of the listed features, as they are all available as add-ons.
Whatever your configuration, IRISPowerscan™ 10 is built with a user-friendly approach that requires minimal training time and offers a flexible interface for your users.
Brand-new, intuitive interface
- File menu to create/open/save projects, apply general settings such as mail settings, interface language, etc.
- Navigation mode to scan and process documents, navigate between them and do basic configurations
- Designer view for advanced configurations and full project customization
- High-speed scanning from all scanner brands + Twain, VRS
- Scan from Scanner, MFP, File, Watched Folder or Cloud (Box, DropBox, OneDrive, SharePoint) – no volume limitation!
- High-speed processing (individual page analysis allows for selective software operation)
- Image quality improvement
- Advanced indexing
- 130+ OCR languages with XML index file creation
- Many available file formats including compressed PDF (with iHQC™ hyper-compression)
- Easy workflow setup
- Extended connectivity1 to system folders, email, printers, IRIS server-based software, Cloud services (Box, Dropbox, Googledocs, Evernote, Google Drive), third-party applications (Alfresco, Documentum, SharePoint, Therefore, FileNet, Autonomy Worksite, OpenText, IRISNext™, through ODBC, CMIS…). Connectors can also be customized (ex. to EBP, SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle Financials, etc.)
- Multi-user: users & roles, centralized management and services1
- Open application (API, formulas and scripts included)
American English, British English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Aymara, Balinese, Basque, Bemba, Bikol, Bislama, Brazilian, Breton, Bulgarian, Byelorussian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish,Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, Greek, Greenlandic, Haitian (Creole), Hani, Hiligaynon, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ido, Ilocano, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Italian, Javanese, Kapampangan, Kicongo, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxemburgh, Macedonian, Madurese, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Manx (Gaelic), Maori, Mayan, Minangkabau, Nahuatl, Norwegian, Numeric, Nyanja, Nynorsk, Occitan, Pidgin English, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rhaeto-Roman, Romanian, Rundi, Russian, Samoan, Sardinian, Scottish (Gaelic), Serbian, Serbian (Latin), Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Sotho, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tok Pisin, Tonga, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Waray, Wolof, Xhosa, Zapotec, Zulu, Bulgarian- English, Byelorussian – English, Greek – English, Macedonian – English, Russian – English, Serbian- English, Ukrainian – English, Hebrew – Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Farsi, Moldovan, Bosnian (Cyrillic and Latin), Tetum, Swiss-German and Kazak.
Minimum computer requirements
Intel® Pentium® or equivalent. Intel® Pentium® IV 2GHz or equivalent is recommended
512 MB RAM. 1 GB RAM is recommended
400 MB free disk space for the software, plus the space necessary for the image files
Operating system: Windows® 7, Vista®, XP, 2000, Server® 2008 and 2003
1 Depending on your version, also available as add-on, contact IRIS for more information