Readiris for iPad, OCR software
Convert your documents into editable text files
Readiris™ for iPad® lets you select the content you want to convert, reorder your scanned images, choose among many output formats and export the new files into the Cloud.
Use it anywhere, anytime!
12 powerful Features with Readiris for iPad
- High quality recognition and accuracy
- Over 120 languages recognized
- Multipage document creation
- Text zone selection and recognition at your fingertips
- Automatic layout analysis
- Output formats:
- Multipage PDF: image over text searchable PDF, or PDF with text and graphics
- DOCX with full layout for interactive edition on your iPad®
- DOCX with simplified layout or text-only documents
- Single page display for content selection: a color code is used to identify the content type (text, graphics, images, tables). Each zone can be resized, merged, etc.
- Import PDF files received from other apps
- Import images from your photo library and clipboard
- File export:
- to « Mail » or other applications
- to the Cloud (Google docs™, Dropbox™ or MobileMe™)
- All created documents are also available through the iTunes® application when connecting your iPad® to your computer
- Multiple-page display for easy page reordering
- Correction of perspective distortion for camera images
It retypes text for you
Extended mobile solution for scanning and document processing
How does it work?
2. Readiris™ for iPad® automatically recognizes all text, graphics, images and tables in your documents.
3. Select the content and pages you want to include in the final document.
All the processing is done on your iPad®! No WIFI or 3G connection needed (except if you want to upload your document into a Cloud storage system).
Note: Documents photographed with the iPad 2’s digital camera do not produce satisfactory recognition results.
– Supported OCR languages: English, German,French, Spanish, Italian, British English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian, Galician, Icelandic, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Luxemburgh, Finnish, Turkish, Latin, Russian, Byelorussian, Ukrainian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Japanese, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan, Irish (Gaelic), Scottish (Gaelic), Basque, Breton, Corsican, Frisian, Nynorsk, Indonesian, Malay, Swahili, Tagalog, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Quechua, Aymara, Faroese; Friulian; Greenlandic, Haitian Creole, Rhaeto-Roman, Sardinian, Kurdish, Cebuano, Russian-English, Ukrainian-English, Bulgarian-English, Byelorussian-English, Macedonian-English, Serbian-English, Greek-English, Mexican, Hebrew, Bemba, Chamorro, Esperanto, Fijian, Ganda, Hani, Ido, Interlingua, Kicongo, Kinyarwanda, Malagasy”,Maltese, Maori, Mayan, Minangkabau, Nahuatl, Nyanja, Rundi, Samoan, Shona, Somali, Sotho, Sundanese, Tahitian, Tonga, Tswana, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Zapotec, Zulu, Javanese, Pidgin English (Nigerian), Occitan, Manx (Gaelic), Tok Pisin, Bislama, Hiligaynon, Kapampangan, Balinese, Bikol, Ilocano, Madurese, Waray, Serbian (Latin), Papamiento, Luba, Afaan Oromo, Asturian, Tatar (Latin), Turkmen (Latin), Azeri (Latin), Uzbek, Bosnian (Latin), Bosnian (Cyrillic), Moldovan, Tetum, Swiss (German)
Requires IOS 4 or 5